Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fundraising

Alright, so tuition for my secondary school at YWAM Denver is $3,400.
Currently, I have a little less than half.
I leave in 2 1/2 weeks.

During other times in my life, I think I would've looked at that and been absolutely intimitated and just given up. Thankfully, God has done some things with my faith level this past year and I know without any doubt that He's totally going to provide more abundantly than I can imagine.
I've been reading a lot in both 1 & 2 Corinthians lately, and this jumps out to me everytime:

"...What God has planned for people who love him is more than eyes have seen or ears have heard. I has never even entered our minds!" (CEV)

That makes me smile. God is so faithful, even when we're not, and not only does he love us, but his plans are incredibly more than we could ever dream for ourselves. I'm pretty stoked for those plans, and even more excited to see how he is going to surprise me.

As far as this next step, Doug and Stacey Wollman have donated some of Doug's cds to be sold to help for my YWAM fund. (They are incredible people. If you don't know them, it's time to change that). Anyway, they are both instrumental worship cds that I'm selling for $15 (suggested donation) and all the proceeds go to help me. Let me know if you're interested in buying any; they make good last-minute Christmas gifts for anyone on your list or for yourself!

For those who haven't received a support letter and want to help out or drop me a line, my address until Jan. 3rd is Bethany Roth, 23191 Custer Trails Rd, Rapid City, SD 57702. After that, please send any support to Bethany Roth, c/o YWAM Denver, WISE 2009, 12750 W. 63rd Ave, Arvada, CO 80004.

Thank you so much, everyone. You guys are amazing.

No comments: